Welcome to https://affpapa.com/ !These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of AffPapa's Website, located at info [at] affpapa.com.By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use https://affpapa.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Republic of Estonia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Terms and Conditions
LicenseUnless otherwise stated, AffPapa and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on https://affpapa.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from https://affpapa.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.You must not:
- Republish material from https://affpapa.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://affpapa.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://affpapa.com
- Redistribute content from https://affpapa.com
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
AffPapa Complaints rules and conditions
- AffPapa Complaints is an independent service that allows affiliates and operators to debate publicly.
- Submitted complaints at AffPapa can't be removed or altered.
- AffPapa Complaints service doesn’t grant positive outcome or an immediate solution.
- AffPapa Complaints service will chase accused company to reply to appellant’s submitted complaint through any possible communication channel. However, only emailed messages will be considered as justified to furthermore be published in the complaint thread.
- Every reasoning must be refereed to a clause in corresponding party's T&C. Reasoning without a ground or reference is unacceptable.
- Only registered users can submit complaints at AffPapa.
- AffPapa has the right to reject any suspicious complaints, as well as complaints submitted by unverified accounts lacking information on their account.
- Submitting a complaint is completely free.
- Each party will have 72 hours to reply to the latest comment. After the first fail, corresponding party will have a chance to mend the discrepancy. After the second fail, complaint will be marked as unresolved and none of the parties will be able to comment further on.
- After two unresolved and/or ignored complaints that caused violation of AffPapa Complaints rules, the corresponding accused company will be moved to AffPapa’s blacklist.
Fair Partnership rulesBelow are the rules that operators have to respect and follow in order to comply with Fair Partnership rules:
- Operator must be proactive and responsive to any issues or matters raised by an affiliate.
- Operator must comply with its own T&C and pay commissions within its stated period of time.
- Operator must be transparent with commission calculation operations: additional costs, admin fees, software fees and all other corresponding costs/fees must be thoroughly stated in the T&C of the operator's affiliate program.
Hyperlinking to our ContentThe following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
iFramesWithout prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
Content LiabilityWe shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of RightsWe reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our websiteIf you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
DisclaimerTo the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.