7 things you should do when you return from iGB Amsterdam
How was the iGB Amsterdam 2022 experience for you? Did you learn and discover something new about the iGaming industry? Did you meet your partners?
It’s great how many growing opportunities you could find at iGaming events. But of course, when you return home, it doesn’t mean everything is done. The next step for long-term benefits is just beginning.
Focus on what’s important for you.
See below some tips and tricks to maximize your post-IGB Amsterdam experience.
- Get in touch with every new relevant contact you have made.
- Ask yourself: What is my opportunity here to forge a stronger and a long-lasting partnership?
- Write down at least 5 new ideas you learned about in Amsterdam.
- Share all the great tips with your entire team.
- Be creative and think about how can you improve the next event you’ll attend.
- Share the experience with your social media friends (don’t forget about LinkedIn).
- Find the next event you want to be part of and prepare in advance for it.
How many of these can you tick?
Just wow – such a great conference…and what a dynamic industry. I’ve heard before a lot about the level of this show and now, having visited for the first time, I admit the experience surpassed my expectations. The Mate Affiliates team is known to provide some of the best deals on the market and we’re really satisfied that the mission to bring value in everything we do has been recognized. At iGB, we did our best to also provide a memorable experience to the guests of our stand 🙂
Many thanks to everyone who visited us and to the organizer team for making all of it possible! If you missed the show or want to know what all the good vibes are about, reach out to me via email> email@example.com
This year, Mate Affiliates is visiting Barcelona, Malta and Berlin. Stay tuned here for updates and come to meet us. Discover what we have to offer!
See you again soon!