SoftSwiss report reveals increase in crypto gambling traffic

SoftSwiss report reveals increase in crypto gambling traffic

Posted by: AffPapa

SoftSwiss released a 2020 corporate report, in which SoftSwiss COO Andrey Starovoitov stated:

the absolute and relative value of cryptocurrency gambling traffic has increased threefold in 2020,compared to 2019.

SoftSwiss Game Aggregator’s statistics also shed light on the fact that cryptocurrency is now being actively traded and utilized across the world, and notable spikes in usage levels are recorded in Canada, Russia and Latin America.

Currently, SoftSwiss Game Aggregator supports various well-known cryptocurrencies across the world, however the most popular one was and still is Bitcoin, who has a 90% share, Ethereum is in second place and LTC in third with the other 10%.

The SoftSwiss report has deduced that the ever-growing popularity of cryptocurrency use in payments is rapidly leading to an increased interest in using crypto as payment for gambling. The gambling sector has always been focused mainly on fiat currencies, but that seems to be chaining quickly.

Andrey Starovoitov further added that:

Bitcoin is no longer exotic. In the coming years, we expect to see even more gaming studios supporting cryptocurrencies in their games, as well as casino operators integrating new crypto payment methods for their players.

Aside from that, the SoftSwiss Game Aggregator has teamed up with more than 70 game studios across the world, as it offers over 10,000 games. 3,000 of these games actually support crypto payment solutions. This massive suite of games and content can easily be integrated into any gaming software platform via the use of an API integration. 

  • Sky Sports launches Fantasy Football via Checkd Group
  • DraftKings strikes NHL affiliation