iGaming InterviewsShow More
Casino Guru names judges for Social Responsibility category
Casino Guru Awards has announced the list of judges for the Social Responsibility Initiative category.
The Social Responsibility Initiative category is going to be focusing on campaigns that are aimed at combating problem gambling in various forms. The award will be given to the contestant who has had the largest positive impact on the industry and has helped spread responsible gambling advice around the world.
To help them in the decision making process, Casino Guru has enlisted the help of a number of industry professionals who all have a plethora of experience and knowledge in the field to come to an unbiased and fair resolution.
Each contestant will have their submission reviewed thoroughly and assessed based on its intentions, the way it was executed, its results and, most importantly, its overall impact.
Casino Guru is excited to announce the following industry experts as the judges of the aforementioned category:
- Ewa Bakun – director of engagement and industry insight at Clarion Gaming
- Sarah Ramanauskas – auditor of the iCAP RG standard of the National Council on Problem Gambling in the United States
- Dan Iliovici – vice president of the Romanian Gambling Organizer’s Association and the Responsible Gambling Association
- Jo Abergel – founder of Rock Learning and co-founder of the Ethical Gambling Forum
- Eduards Jakubovs – head of responsible gambling at Betsson Group
- Stephen Aupy – vice president of strategic collaborations at Gamban
- Shelley White – chief executive officer of the Responsible Gambling Council
- Maris Catania – head of responsible gambling at Kindred
- Maros Gasparik – head of content at Casino Guru
- Vladimir Malakchi – chief commercial officer of Evoplay
- James Mpiirwe – senior consultant at Genius Gaming Consult
- Matt Smith – head of external affairs at Betknowmore
- Pieter Remmers – founder of Assissa Consultancy Europe
- Jody Bechtold – chief executive officer of The Better Institute
- Paul Buck – founder and chief executive officer of EPIC Risk Management
- Simon Vincze – head of sustainable and safer gambling at Casino Guru
- Martin Lycka – senior vice president of regulatory affairs and responsible gambling in the United States region at Entain
The official awards ceremony will be held sometime in February 2023. You may find more information about the event on Casino Guru’s official website.