Casino Guru reveals Responsible Gambling Tools category judges
Casino Guru has recently introduced the list of the judges for the upcoming Awards event’s Responsible Gambling Tools class.
Casino Guru has carefully chosen a number of industry professionals with plenty of knowledge and skill to correctly evaluate and rank the category’s contestants. Additionally, they have selected those who would be more likely to stay as impartial as possible, further solidifying the fairness of the ceremony.
Casino Guru is excited to name the following industry experts as the judges of the aforementioned category:
- James Mpiirwe – senior consultant at Genius Gaming Consult
- Tracy Parker – director of certifications and standards at the Responsible Gambling Council
- Maros Gasparik – head of content at Casino Guru
- Maris Catania – head of safer gambling at Kindred
- Martin Lycka – senior vice president of responsible gambling at Entain with over a dozen years of experience in the field.
- Stephen Aupy – vice president of strategic collaborations at Gamban
- Matt Smith – head of external relationships at Betknowmore
- Jody Bechtold – gambling addiction specialist
- Matthew Hickey – chief executive of Gordon Moody with more than two decades of experience in the industry
- Pieter Remmers – founder of Assissa Consultancy
- Simon Vincze – lead of responsible gaming at Casino Guru
- Kevin O’Neill – general director of the Responsible Gaming Foundation
Each one of the mentioned judges has a plethora of knowledge and expertise in the industry, especially the responsible gambling side of it, as Casino Guru has taken great care to invite only the absolute best professionals. The organizer is certain that with this team the ceremony is going to present a world-class experience for both the shortlisted contestants and the general public, providing an informative and impartial look into the industry’s most responsible players.