iGaming InterviewsShow More
Casino Guru unveils its judges for its Awards event
Casino Guru has revealed the judges who will be representing the company during its upcoming Casino Guru Awards event.
The event will be held in February of next year, with only a month remaining to submit nominations. It will celebrate some of the industry’s greatest professionals and companies who have significantly affected the market in a positive way.
The event will have numerous categories focusing on various things, such as the best social responsibility programs, the best responsible gambling tools and others. After revealing the list of the judges responsible for the fair evaluation of the aforementioned categories, Casino Guru is excited to announce the team of judges representing itself.
- Peter Matuska – Head of the Casino Data Team and Complaints Specialist
- Maros Gasparik – Head of Content
- Peter Jesko – Head of Strategy
- Matej Novota – Complaints and Data Lead
- Petronela Kontos – Head of the Complaints Team
- Simon Vincze – Lead of Safe Gambling
- Jozef Krucay – Deputy Lead of Complaints and Data
Casino Guru’s team of professionals is going to be responsible for judging a number of categories, mainly the best bonus, the fairest terms and conditions, the most transparent operator and the most streamlined complaints handling ones.