Eventus International prepares for SPiCE India 2023
Eventus International is working hard in preparation for the upcoming SPiCE India 2023 event.
The upcoming 4th edition of the SPiCE India series will take place at the prestigious Goa Marriott Hotel and Resort from the 1st to the 3rd of March in 2023. It will present an exquisite experience for the attendees and will offer plenty of opportunities for networking and meeting prospecting associates.
SPiCE India 2023 will chiefly focus on the major talking points of the iGaming industry in India and the surrounding regions. Numerous topics will be discussed during the show, including the future of the industry in the country, mainly in regards to its regulatory environment.
The conference will also feature a number of entertainment opportunities, such as a couple of parties and a specially tailored poker championship for its participants, making it quite a unique and unforgettable experience.
Lastly, Eventus International has also confirmed the attendance of a number of the event’s speakers who will be sharing their insights on various intriguing topics regarding the country and its surrounding region. The list of the speakers is as follows:
- Joe Pisano – CEO at Jade Entertainment
- Akshay Jain – chief executive officer of Vinfotech
- Mitsu Chavda – Attorney specializing in cyber crimes and gaming
- Anirudh Rastogi – managerial partner at Ikiagai Law
- Sharmilee Daru – director at 4WD Gaming
- Anutosh Chatterjee – consultant in gaming
- Anton Rublievskyi – chief executive officer of PM International
- Christina Thakor-Rankin – chief consultant at 1710 Gaming
- Vidushpat Singhania – partner of Krida Legal
- Frank Herold – board member at EMIRAT
- Devon Dalbock – general manager at GLI
- Dmitry Belianin – chief commercial officer at PM International
- Hishank Jhala – head of sales at CricTracker.com
- Gaurav Sawant – co-founder of PWN Academy
- Harshit Mehta – director of operations at India Bet
- Deepanshul Rana – consultant in gaming
- Jaydeep Chakravartty – iGaming consultant
- Nani Srinivasan – chief science officer at iTech Labs
- Karan Taurani – senior VP at Elara Capital
- Keith McDonnell – chief executive officer at KMiGaming
- Vikas Saxena – director of XeOPAR Fintech
- Navneet Makharia – co-founder of Sifipay
- Nitin Mittal – Assistant VP at Viacom Sports
- Parul Bhargava – chief executive officer of vCommission
- Satya Mahapatra – iGaming consultant at ROI Internet Marketing
- Srinivas Kotni – managing partner at Lexport
- Sachin Uppal – founder of FanVideo.co
- Ranjana Adhikari – partner at IndusLaw
Check out Eventus International’s official website to learn more about the event and register your attendance. Check out other future conferences on our iGaming Events page.