iGaming InterviewsShow More
Mare Balticum Gaming & TECH 2023 initial schedule available
The Hipther Agency has recently published the initial agenda for the upcoming Mare Balticum Gaming & TECH Summit.
Taking place from the 16th to the 17th of May in Latvia’s capital city of Riga, the Mare Balticum Gaming & TECH Summit is going to present an informative and entertaining experience to its visitors. It will cover several important topics and will host an audience full of knowledgeable experts and government representatives.
Some of the event’s most prominent discussion topics include:
- Gambling sector: Baltics
- Blockchain and the Baltics
- Fintech and the Baltics
- Gambling sector: Nordics
- SEO and Localization: Baltics
- Gambling sector: DACH Countries
- Blockchain, Web3 and Gambling
- Metaverse and Marketing
- VR, XR and AR technologies
- Responsible Gambling
- AI and its future
- Wagering: Baltics and Nordics
Furthermore, the organizer has already published a confirmed list of fifty speakers who are going to be sharing their invaluable insights at various discussion and speaking panels at the event. A portion of that list includes:
- Soren Meius – Ministry of Finance of Estonia; Representative
- Lolita Sumskaite – Lithuanian Ministry of Finance; Head of Unit
- Kaido Ulejev – Betsson Group; Commercial Director
- Rita McClelland – Vixio; Chief Analyst
In addition to discussion and speaking panels, the show will also feature a number of other entertaining activities involving exciting technologies such as VR and AR.
Lastly, at the time of writing, there is a promotional discount for the event’s passes that will be valid till the 19th of March. Check out the offer and register for the event here. Check out other upcoming industry conferences here.