Russian Gaming Week 2021- What to expect?
Russian Gaming Week will be returning in 2021 with representatives of the Russian gaming market in order to debate the most recent changes that the industry has undergone.
The organizer of the event, Smile-Expo, will be overhauling the format of this show and step up its game, as the event is set to occur as an expert conference containing a demo zone as well as a gala dinner! It is scheduled to take place on the 27th of April in Moscow, at the InterContinental hotel.
All visitors of this event, which will be the 14th edition, will be taking part in debates on regulations, gambling products and their suppliers, and also talking to experts and possibly entering new deals and agreements.
RGW 2021 will be going over the gambling market in its current state, focusing mainly on insightful tips and advice on operating such a business, bearing in mind all new legal conditions, and amassing only a professional audience in order to offer the most effective networking.
At this event, all experts in the field of gambling, marketing and law will be able to provide useful reports and answering questions from all visitors. Speakers at the conference include:
● Oleg Davydov – Executive Director at the First Self-regulatory Organization of Russian Bookmakers. Will be providing a presentation titled “Betting under the supervision: Who will monitor gambling activities and how will they do it?”
● Mariya Lepshikova – owner of Pravovaya Liniya LLC. Offers a presentation on “Unfinished or endless reform of the legislation regulating gambling in Russia. New season. New chapters”.
- Paruyr Shahbazyan – the founder and owner of Rating of Bookmakers online portal, whose presentation is titled “The era of mass adoption of crypto technologies and blockchain is coming. What’s in store for betting in this future? Product simplification, decentralization and self-governing organizations”.
● Ivan Kurochkin – partner of 4H consulting agency. Expert in the field of gambling legislation. He will be joining a round table discussion along with other professionals in the field, and will be talking about problems concerning transitioning from an SRO to a regulator.
Which companies will be participating in Russian Gaming Week 2021?
The demo zone of the RGW 2021 will be offering advanced and innovative solutions from pioneering firms that currently operate legally in the gambling sector.
These participants include:
● Mpulse – an international IT company in the technological advertising market.
● BetConstruct – a leading software provider for online and offline gambling market.
● Digitain – a provider of multichannel platforms for betting, online casinos and land-based venues.
● Alpha Affiliates – a direct advertiser that specializes in promoting gambling and betting projects on foreign markets.
● BetGames.TV – an internationally recognized provider of live games.
● Strana kart – a company that develops, manufactures and supplies plastic and RFID cards, key fobs, bracelets.
● ScentAir – a scent marketing, scent branding, scent design and scent cleaning service provider.
● Payler – a payment service that provides online acquiring services.
● HOQU – an ecosystem for affiliate marketing, which consists of a platform for building affiliate networks and a marketplace for attracting affiliates.
The whole list of participating companies and speakers can be found here.