SBC First Pitch startup finalists revealed
The five finalists of the SBC First Pitch competition due to be held at the forthcoming edition of SBC Summit Barcelona have recently been announced.
The upcoming second edition of the prestigious First Pitch competition will be giving five innovative participants the opportunity to share their visions and ideas at the highly coveted SBC Summit Barcelona international conference to attract prospecting partners and investors. One lucky forward-thinking startup will be able to take home the competition’s grand prize package, which is valued at more than 60 thousand euros and offers the winner excellent opportunities to grow and take their idea to the next level.
The competition’s finalists are the following firms:
- We are the Bookie – a wagering platform for consumers that offers a 50% monthly revenue rebate for losing bettors.
- Rdentify – a real-time interface that identifies vulnerable players during conversations, flagging them for a responsible gambling team and triggering custom-tailored interventions immediately.
- Snap Screen – an application that allows users to utilize the camera on their mobile device to scan sports events on various streaming platforms to start betting on them immediately.
- SQR Group – a technology firm aiming to enhance the industry’s compliance efforts by enabling users to verify their identity without providing their sensitive data through Secure QR Codes.
- Sport Exchange Market – a web platform that gives sports fans the ability to trade virtual shares of their favorite sports teams.
The competition, which is sponsored by investment firm Yolo Investments, will be taking place on the 20th of September during the prestigious event’s Future of Technology track. It will feature a panel of highly knowledgeable judges who specialize in investing in the wagering and gambling industry.
The competition’s grand prize will include a total of half a dozen special offers, including a two-day trip to Estonia with the founder of Yolo Investments, Tim Heath, which has an estimated value of 25 thousand euros. The winner will also receive a press package from PR firm Square in the Air, a design pack from Vegas Kings, a marketing pack from Receptional, and a couple of additional bonuses from SBC.