CasinoBeats Innovation in Slots series kicks off with Fresh Twists on Evergreen Titles
The CasinoBeats Innovation in Slots series will get going on Wednesday the 3rd of February with Fresh Twists on Evergreen Titles, a thorough look into the evolution of the Wheel of Fortune Megaways game.
The six-part webinar series will witness the team behind the groundbreaking online casino news site joined by a range of slots experts to go over some of the main issues surrounding game design, promotion and performance.
In the initial episode, Nik Robinson (CEO, Big Time Gaming) and Enrico Drago (SVP, IGT PlayDigital), speaking to CasinoBeats Managing Director Stewart Darkin, will blow the whistle on the development and latest release of the Wheel of Fortune Megaways title.
The guests will also share their experiences of handling a esteemed gaming brand and rebranding it for a new generation of players; a task that many developers are now facing as slots sequels become an increasingly important tool for player retention.
“The idea of the Innovation in Slots series is to look beyond the headline news stories and uncover some of the practical steps behind games releases and their journey from concept through to hit title status. We couldn’t hope to have a better start than by having Nik and Enrico talk us through the story of the latest Wheel of Fortune game. The conversation will be a fantastic opportunity for the audience to learn from two of the industry’s most successful companies about the process involved in re-imagining a popular slot and delivering it in a new, more-engaging format.”
The Innovation in Slots series will then follow up with:
- 10 February: Slots Fit for the Future with Aspire Global CEO Tsachi Maimon
- 24 February: Building an Environment for Innovation with Red Tiger’s Director of Business Development Carl Ejlertsson
- 8 March: The Rise of the Streamers featuring CasinoGrounds
- 22 March: Slots Abuse Masterclass with Ozric Vondervelden and Ed Dickerson, of Ada Lovelace
- 4 April: Slots Start-Up Culture with Karolina Pelc of Basic Strategy