Meet the finalists and winner of SiGMA Balkans & CIS Pitch
The competition gave its seven finalists the opportunity to showcase their innovative ideas to the prestigious conference’s audience and panel of expert judges, enabling them to secure funding and partnerships with prospecting partners in person. One of the finalists was coined the winner and received a collection of prizes as part of a winning package, which included marketing, recruitment, and consultancy services.
The finalists of the competition were the following firms:
- AIVOTAR: a marketplace of fully automated AI agents that have the capability for text, email, and voice communication and support emotion mimicking.
- Curra: a crypto processing technology solution aimed at providing businesses with easy blockchain integration services.
- Dypius: a decentralized and scalable ecosystem focused on security and worldwide expansion.
- FairPay: a provider of alternate payment methods for high-risk businesses, including gambling, crypto, and financial education.
- PokerLoad: a communication platform aiming to connect poker players and gambling establishments.
- Proofme.ID: an identification platform providing KYC, digital document signing, ID verification, and other similar services.
- VGM Corp: an innovative gambling platform provider offering fully-featured and customizable solutions.
All of the finalists showcased their offerings at the conference and pitched their industry-changing innovative ideas. One of the firms, however, had the opportunity to be crowned the winner of the competition, taking home a selection of prizes and the prestigious title of a SiGMA Pitch winner. The winner of the latest edition of the competition was PokerLoad.