Prague Gaming and TECH Summit 2023 draft agenda is live
Aiming to connect the iGaming and tech industries together via an exceptional show, the Prague Gaming and TECH Summit will make its exciting appearance in Prague on the 29th of March in 2023. Having nearly a decade of experience in the industry doing similar things, the Hipther Agency, the event’s organizer, is certain that the conference will be a huge success.
The event is going to feature some of the industry’s most experienced professionals who will all gather together to have discussions on a number of innovative ideas and other important topics. There will be top executives and other experts from companies all over the world.
Starting on the 29th of March, the event will last two days at Prague’s upscale Vienna House Andel’s hotel. Delegates from all over the region are more than welcome to participate at the show, which will have plenty of networking opportunities for successful business people.
Hipther has recently published the event’s draft agenda, which will include a number of intriguing topic discussions and panels:
- Market Spotlight: Czech Republic
- Market Spotlight: Poland and Slovakia
- Market Spotlight: D-A-CH
- Financial Technologies in the Central & Eastern European region
- Blockchain Technologies in the Central & Eastern European region
- IMGL Masterclass
- United States iGaming market difficulties and opportunities
- Quantum computers in the industry and beyond
- Search Engine Optimization for affiliates and operators
- Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality technologies in the industry and beyond
- Artificial Intelligence – opportunities, limitations and ethics
- Responsible Gambling
- Metaverse and web3 technologies
- eSports in the Central & Eastern European region
- Slot games – development and streaming
There is already a list of 75 highly qualified speakers who are going to share their insights at the event, some of which include the vice president of the Interactive division at Inspired Entertainment, Claire Osborne, the SEO Director of ComeOn Group, Ivana Flynn and the SEO Lead at LeoVegas, Conrad Bugeja.
At the time of writing there is an Early Bird registration promotion for the conference, which will be valid till the end of December. Check it out here.
Check out other upcoming gambling conferences around the world on our iGaming Events page.