SPiCE Philippines 2022: recap of the event
The SPiCE Philippines 2022 event was a massive success, providing plenty of entertainment and networking opportunities and celebrating some of the best companies in the industry.
On the first day of the conference, the attendees took part in several discussions about various topics in the industry. The day was also filled with plenty of networking opportunities, as the exhibition floor was packed full of guests.
The second day continued with the discussion panels, having renowned industry professionals share their knowledge on some important industry topics. A few of the people who spoke in the first half of the day were the managerial director of Asia Oppa Limited, Bhavesh Parthi, the industry sales specialist of Imperva, Moshe Leder, and the chief operating officer of Aura Gaming, Crystal Nadal.
Additionally, the winners of the various categories voted on during the event were announced as well:
- Responsible Gambling Award: MegaXcess It Solutions
- Online Casino Provider Award: Habanero
- Virtual Platform Provider Award: SA Gaming
- Sports Betting Provider Award: BetConstruct
- Industry Influencer Award: Founder and chief executive officer of Jade Group of Companies, Joe Pisano
- Outstanding Woman Award: Chief operating officer of Aura Gaming, Crystal Nadal
- Speaker Award: General manager of Nooyoo Digital, Carmina Agnes Racaza.
Lastly, the third day had a final networking dinner with a pleasant atmosphere complemented by some local talented performers.
Despite having just finalized the event, the organizer Eventus International is already looking forward to seeing all the attendees at the next year’s SPiCE Philippines event, which is expected to be carried out from the 27th to the 29th of September, 2023.
Stay up-to-date on upcoming industry events and gatherings by checking out our events page.