Following the launch of our new ‘Manage Casino’ feature, casinos can assign their team member or affiliate managers to be the official casino manager and be their representative on BestBitcoinCasino.com.
As a casino manager, you can enjoy these benefits:
- Update their casino review’s specification.
- Interact with BestBitcoinCasino.com subscribers in the Players Review section.
- Submit their press releases.
- Notify BestBitcoinCasino.com of their announcements.
To keep our Bitcoin casino reviews unbiased and independent, brand managers will be able to modify only the casino review’s specifications. These include accepted currencies, country restrictions, supported languages, social media accounts, support channels, game types, Bitcoin casino bonus, to name a few. Brand managers cannot, in any way, change our text review, recommendations, and ratings.
Our new feature also gives brand managers the power to reply to a review or comment posted by one of our members, be it about an issue or a suggestion. This functionality gives both players and brand managers the opportunity to directly communicate with each other.
On top of these, brand managers can submit to BestBitcoinCasino.com their press releases, as well as notify us about their latest announcements.
To manage a casino, you must:
- Create an account and join the BestBitcoinCasino.com community.
- On the dashboard, click the button under the Managing a Casino?
- Select the casino you wish to manage.
- Provide your position in the casino or company.
- Submit your application and wait for our confirmation.
All applications to be a casino manager go through our careful evaluation. This is necessary for the BestBitcoinCasino.com team to ensure that only the qualified and rightful casino representatives will gain special access to all the benefits our ‘Manage Casino’ feature provides.
With this, BestBitcoinCasino.com invites fiat-money and Bitcoin casinos to get started in using our ‘Manage Casino’ feature and create a better community for their casinos as well as for the iGaming market.